1. What are your next projects as a dj and producer?
I want to consolidate as a funk and house DJ. As a producer, I have 3 projects: a progressive house music along with my friends Stasik T and Mindmusik, another one, with Keinke also an Interdit member, and also recently I started working along another musician Ranch creating funk music with some live instruments.
2. Your funk project playing live looks really good. What’s your next step with this project?
We want to compose only original tracks, with some guest musicians from bands like Marveck, Zeus versus Atlas and Ohhlala, to create a fusion of electronic and analog elements. And we are looking forward to do it with some other friends that also produce disco music like Rafael Fernández.
3. Where can the people currently go and see you perform?
Most of the time I perform at AM LOCAL in Mexico City, but I also have gigs frequently at Terraza Catedral, Hookah and Tara Roma
4. How do you work with your partner in the process of making music?
I like to reunite and start with some brainstorm of ideas which we have during the week that we would like to try, we always like to have a lot of fun during the process, make the atmosphere very light so we can be as creative as possible.
5. Are you preparing a new release with Interdit?
Yes, along with Keinke we are working on an EP that’s going out soon.
6.- What is your favourite way for producing tracks?
I like to start with the rhythmic base, I like tracks to have a lot of groove so I think it’s important to concentrate on that base first of all. Currently I’m using Ableton Live platform.
7. Any new solo album coming soon?
Not yet, but I’m looking forward to achieve that eventually, create my own tracks. I’m working on that too.
8. What advice would you tell DJs who try to make a living with music?
Always believe in music, but most importantly, believe in good music, have a good approach, and always look for new ways to express yourself with music.